Tuesday 14 September 2010

What the man doesn't know..........

It has been really windy here again today, so much so this morning as I walked through the gate with some hay in my hand the gate blew back with such force it completely sheared the hinge off the gate!

Thankfully my dad was still here so we have fixed it before Paul even knew I'd broken it! Well what he doesn't know won't hurt him, it's a good as new now look...
I managed to do some spit offs this morning, thankfully none of the girls I was testing were interested in Gianmarco. Fingers crossed that means that Katia, Oonagh and Ursula are now pregnant.

Whilst the sun was shining I managed to snap this photo of Katia (Mary is in the background), Katia is usually camera shy, it's not very often I manage to get a nice shot of her.

I also caught Freyja and Wynfor playing, Freyja seems a little confused as is usually the case she was jumping on the boys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos Debbie...we also had a gate burst it's hinges yesterday...combination of wind and a fat pony...unfortunately Paul was a witness!

Lucy said...

Hope he doesn't read the blog then! WE had a gate bang back really hard yesterday in the wind too but it was ok - I did think it would come off its hinges too!

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Its been really winfy here..too...how come if I didn't know better ...it looks like summer in your photos !!.....Jayne