Friday 24 September 2010

Macmillan Coffee morning

As today was the Worlds Biggest Coffee morning for Macmillan we decided to nip round to Carol and Dave's for coffee; they always have nice biscuits there!!!!

I went to take some more yarn as Carol was running out but what with running round playing nurse to Paul and being so excited by the latest batch of Mary's black yarn I'd spun for her I forgot to take anything other than the black!

I was soon forgiven for my blond moment once I produced the black yarn and a pattern that I knew Carol would love. I'll drop off the rest of the yarn next week - honest Carol.

Carol has been busy knitting to replenish the stock and I've sent mum a couple more special orders. So I'd est get my knitting needles smoking before they get on to me.

1 comment:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Sounds like you need to get...'smokin' or you'll get left behind on the knitting...front !...Jayne