Thursday 16 September 2010

Just time to take your shoes off

I have been frantically knitting today to finish a grey scarf that I wanted to take with me at the weekend to Whalton Show along with all our other alpaca goods, and I am pleased to say I managed it, and here it is.
Carol and Dave have returned from their holidays tonight and Carol has been busy. She texted me on her way back in the car saying that she was busy knitting and would have some more stock for me to collect if I wanted to go and fetch it.

I was so excited to see what she'd been knitting I hardly gave them time to take their shoes off let alone unpack! All the new stock which includes a couple of new lines, which you will have to wait and see when I get the camera out are great. Everything has now been washed and is laid out drying ready to be labeled and boxed.
I thought I would also share with you a couple of photo's I have received from Lavender Bee Alpacas, the first is their lovely Gianmarco cria, Anastasia. She looks stunning, her mum Milly is from Accoyo Remarque so she this little girl has a very good pedigree to match her impressive fleece.
Here we have both of their girls 2010 cria, you may recall I posted a photo of Tatiana when she was first born, she is from Golden Guinea and is the spitting image of one of our Guinea girls, Meketaten, who I have just noticed Paul has missed off the Meet the Herd section of our website!

3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Two lovely little girls...I bet they are really proud of them !....Jayne

oak haven alpacas said...

cria pictures and beautiful knit product in one post, too much to admire!

Cara

Rosemary said...

Lovely cria and that is a fabulous scarf! Doubt if that scarf will stay in stock for long!