Thursday 2 September 2010

Stacking our loot.

After all the excited of hay gathering yesterday, today I had the trailer to unload, we ran out of daylight hours last night.

Great exercise for mum I thought; well she said she wanted to loose weight and get fit! No, honestly she said she wanted to help, so we emptied and stacked our loot. The girls got all inquisitive when they saw me with the trailer on the move; they really don't miss a thing.

I nipped over to Robson and Cowan, our local Country store to pick up Rory's milk and a new tarpaulin as the mice seem to have had a bit of a feast on mine and I had to keep poking mum to keep her awake (I will be in trouble when she reads this!).

They are on their way home as I type so hopefully she will manage it without having to stop to wake herself up. Mum and dad are always a great help when they are her, thanks to both of you.

Anyway must dash I have Paul's nails to paint - come back tomorrow to see more, if you dare!!!!

5 comments:

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

Can't wait...!

Rosemary said...

I really hope this doesn't involve a skirt!

What type of milk were you picking up for Rory?

janet (mum) said...

cant wait to see!!! Wait till i see you again, it is tireing lifting all those bales, but like helping where i can..xx

Rob @ Wellground said...

This is just plain scary

Rob

Debbie, Barnacre Alpacas said...

Ypu've obviously met Paul before Rosemary!

Rory is on Carrs Billington's Milk replacer. I have also used goats milk.